1. 通知本廠已遷移到上述地址, 特此通知。
I inform you that I have now removed my factory to the above address.
我方已在本市開設貿易與總代理店, 特此通知。同時, 懇請訂購。
Having established ourselves in this city, as merchants and general agents, we take the liberty of acquainting you of it, and solicit the preference of your order.
本公司于5月1日將改為股份有限公司, 特此奉告。
We are pleased to inform you that our business will be turned into a limited company on the 1st May.
本公司股東年會, 將于3月1日在銀行家俱樂部召開, 特此函告。
Notice is hereby given that the annual general meeting of the shareholders of our company will be held at the Bankers' Club on Mar. 1.
今天我們已付給R.S.先生120美元, 特此告知。
By this we inform you that we have today paid Mr. R.S. $120.
通過這些渠道, 他們會發來甚多訂單, 特此函告。
Through these lines, we intimate you that they may send you considerable orders.
2.
回信本公司斷定我們所提供的貨色優良, 價格公道, 感謝貴公司給我們一個機會, 使我們的要求得以實現。
We are certain that we are offering a sound article at popular price, and we should appreciate an opportunity to substantiate our claims.
貴公司5月6日函悉, 本公司無法承購貴公司開價的商品。此復。
In answer to your favour of the 6th May, we inform you that we are unable to take the goods offered by you.
關于貴公司所詢麥麩一事, 現可提供該貨20噸。
In answer to your inquiry for bran, we offer you 20 tons of the same.
貴函收悉, 此地商場仍保持平靜。
Answering to your letter, we state that the market remains quiet.
至今未復5月8日貴函, 甚感歉疚, 還望原諒。
Kindly excuse our not replying to your favour of the 8th May unitl today.
本月8日貴函敬悉。??先生是位誠實可靠的人, 特此告知。
In response to your letter of the 8th inst., I am pleased to say that Mr. ?? is a man of trustworthy character.
關于所詢H.先生的情況, 謹此高興地告知, 他是一位足以信賴的人。
In response to your inquiry respecting Mr. H., we have pleasure in stating that he is a thoroughly reliable man.
關于S.公司的情況, 我們特此欣然函復。
We are glad to answer your inquiry concerning S. & Company.
關于J.先生的情況, 謹此高興地告知, 我們認為他是絕對可以信賴的人。
Answering to your inquiry respecting Mr. J., we are pleased to say that we found him absolutely reliable.
17日貴函關于結帳一事, 謹此告知, 我們將很快寄去支票。
Replying to your letter of the 17th respecting the account, I will send you a cheque shortly.
謹復貴公司本月10日函詢; 我們不能提供貴公司特定的那種餐盤的報價。
Replying to your inquiry of the 10th inst., we are unable to offer you plates of the size you specify.
貴函收悉, 我們已將樣品提交本公司的買方, 特此奉告。
In reply to your letter, we are pleased to inform you that we have shown the sample to our buyer.
你方6月12日的來函收悉, 茲寄去面額為150美元的支票一張, 謹此奉復。
In reply to yours of 12th June, I send herewith a cheque, valuing $150.
3.
收訖
您昨日來信已收悉, 謹于此按您所約定的條件。接受此項任務。
I acknowledge receipt of your letter of yesterday, and gratefully accept the appointment on the terms you mention.
6月1日貴函敬悉。
We are pleased to acknowledge receipt of your favour of the 1st June.
本月5日來函敬悉。
We acknowledge receipt of your letter of the 5th inst.
本商品將于12月最后一班輪船付運, 貨到時請惠于告知。
Kindly acknowledge receipt, and have the goods sent by the last steamer in December.
我們如期收到您5月15日的信, 信中所談事宜盡悉。謝謝。
We duly received your favour of the 15th May, contents of which we note with thanks.
6月6日來函收悉, 我們無法交運該貨, 甚感遺撼。
We are in possession o fyour favour of the 6th June, and regret having to inform you that it is impossible for us to deliver the goods.
7月15日寄來的貨物發票收悉。
We are in possession of your invoice of the 15th July.
7月7日的貴函收悉, 感謝您訂購下列貨物: ...
Your favour of the 7th July is at hand, and thank you for your order for: ...
7月10日來函敬悉。
Your favour of the 10th July came duly to hand.
您昨天的信和所附來的100美元的支票均已收悉。
Your favour of yesterday covering a chequie of $100 is duly to hand.
昨天貴函已收悉。
Your favour of yesterday is duly received.
我們已收到您昨日寫的信。
We have received your letter of yesterday.
我們如期收到您昨日發來的信。
We duly received your letter of yesterday.
我們于5月1日收到您4月3日的信。
We received on the 1st May your valued favour dated 3th April.
我們如期收到您5月27日函和附來的150美元的匯票。
We duly received your favour of the 27th May, with a draft for $150.
2月6日來函收悉。
We have received your letter dated 6th February.
您6月5日的來函收悉, 多謝。
We have to own with thanks the receipt of your favour of 6th June.
4.
確認
確認
To confirm||Confirming||Confirmation
為確認
In Confirmation of
確認書
A letter of confirmation
關于上周本公司通過電話給您的報價, 我們特予以確認。
We confirm our call of last week respecting our offers to you.
茲確認我們5月3日所發函并告知您發來的貨物已如期到達。
We confirm our respects of the 3rd May, and inform you that your consignment has duly arrived.
茲確認已收到"O"號輪船送來的貨物, 現寄去550美元的支票一張。請查取。
I confirm the receipt of your shipment by m.s. "O", and now send you a cheque, valuing $550.
茲確認我上星期致您函, 請及早約定與我方代表面談的日期。
Confirming our letter of last week, we ask you to appoint an early interview with our representative.
茲確認本公司6月11日的信, 同函附上50包的提單。請查收。
Confirming ours of the 11th June, we now hand you enclosed B/L for 50 packages.
茲確認昨天致您的信并欣告今天我們已給你們開出匯票。
We confirm our respects of yesterday, and have the pleasure to inform you that we have drawn this day on you.
茲確認您昨天向我們提出的訂單。承惠顧非常欣慰。
We have much pleasure in confirming herewith the order which you kindly placed with us yesterday.
您對我公司所提訂單, 請務必于明天下午三時前來電確認。
Kindly let us have confirmation of these orders by telegraph tomorrow by 3 p.m.
謹確認今日電報, 非常遺撼, 該工廠于昨夜被毀于火。
In confirmation of my cable today, I regret to state that the factory was completely destroyed by fire last night.
為確認今早電話中所訂貨物, 請寄來訂貨單。
Kindly give us an order sheet in confirmation of the message by telephone of this morning.
5.
愉快欣慰
我們欣慰地告知你們, 我們將于明日給銀行寄去5張面額為500美元的債券。
We have the pleasure to inform you that we will forward by tomorrow's mail to the Bank five bonds of $500 each.
您昨日告知向上海發出25箱的信函我們已敬悉。
We have the pleasure to acknowledge your favour of yesterday advising 25 cases for Shanghai.
同函奉上有關文件。
We have the pleasure of enclosing herewith the documents.
謹送上50,000美元的支票一張。
We have pleasure in forwarding you a cheque for $50,000.
茲隨信附去50包棉花的提單一張。
We have pleasure in enclosing herewith a Bill of Lading covering 50 bales of cotton.
祈注意 "B House" 是B大街10號。
We have pleasure to bring to your notice "B House" No. 10B Avenue.
我們愿向您提出下列訂貨: ...
We have much pleasure of placing the following order with you: ...
謹以此確認我今晨的口頭訂貨。
I have much pleasure in confirming my verbal order of this morning.
我們高興地通知您, 從倫敦給您發來的書和其它東西的郵包已經到達。
We take pleasure in informing you that a parcel containing books and others has arrived for you from London.
我們愿按每磅900美元接受您的訂單。
We shall be pleased to enter your order at $900 per pound.
今愿提供玩具10箱每箱優惠價1000元。
I shall be pleased to supply you with 10 cases of toys at the low price of $1000 per box.
我們將樂意您參觀本公司所出售的幾種保險柜。
We shall be pleased to show you some of our safes.
我們欣慰的告知您, 去年度業務是最成功的一年。
We are glad to inform you that the past year has been a most successful one.
茲報告本市的S.公司情況。
We are glad to report on S. & Co., of this cith.
敝人欣聞您已接受我的報價。
I an glad that you have accepted my offer.
如蒙告知所需印刷費用, 則不勝欣慰。
I Shall be glad if you will kindly give me a price for printing.
茲答復所詢有關S.公司的情況。
We are glad to answer your inquiry concerning S. & Company.
6.
附函附件
按照本函下列清單, 附上應兌現的匯票。
We enclose for realization drafts as per the list at foot.
請查收所開出的下列匯票。
Enclosed please find drafts drawn as follows:
今隨信奉上由"靜岡號"發往香港的貨物提單兩張。
Enclosed we hand you two Bills of Lading fo rthe goods, per m.s. "Shizuoka Maru" to Hongkong.
依照您的訂單同函奉上80包羊毛的發票, 請查收。
Enclosed please find the invoice of 80 bales wool bought by your order.
隨信附上50箱貨物的發票, 請查收。
Enclosed you will find an invoice of 50 cases goods.
隨信附上訂單三張, 請立即安排。
Enclosed please find three orders for immediate attention.
隨信附上貼郵票的信封一個, 靜候回音。
A stamped envelope is enclosed for reply.
隨函附上訂單一張, 請填妥后并附來支票為荷。
An order form is enclosed. Fill it out and attach your check.
同函附上10箱貨物共價5,000美元的發票一張。
Enclosed we hand you an invoice, $5,000, for 10 cases goods.
隨信附上我西雅圖公司以貴公司為抬頭面額為100美元的匯票一張。
Enclosed we hand you a draft, $100, drawn on your goodselves by our seattle house.
7. 迅即
迅速
urgently||promptly||immediately||with all speed
請盡快將空袋退回為盼。
Kindly see the empty sacks are returned as promptly as possible.
這批貨物立即由火車發往你處。
The goods were at once despatched by rail to your address.
請盡快下達通知書為荷。
Please give us forwarding instructions as soon as possible.
請立即將這些貨物運往倫敦碼頭.
Please deliver these goods immediately to the London dock.
8. 依照關于
依照
according to||agreeably to||conformably to||pursuqnt to||in accordance with
關于
about||regarding||concerning||as to||as regards||with regard to
依照他的建議, 我們冒味的向您提供您在本地的委托服務。
On his suggestion, we take the liverty of offering our services for any commission which you wish to have executed here.
依照今天上午的談話, 隨函呈上本公司新產品的小冊子一本。
Referring to our conversation of this morning, we enclose a pamphlet describing our new articles.
根據我們今天的電話交談, 請于明日運來上述貨物10箱。
Referring to our telephonic message of today, please deliver the above ten cases tomorrow.
關于本月6日的來信, 我高興地告知, 該商品的需求量甚大。
With reference to your letter of the 6th inst., we are glad to inform you that there has been a great demand for the articles.
關于對我方代表的電話查詢, 我們高興的告知貨物的收據已經發現。
With reference to our representative's call, we are pleased to say that we have obtained the receipt for the goods.
依照6月6日來信, 我們已由東海道鐵路將50箱貨發出。
In accordance with your letter of the 6th June, we are sending off by the Tokaido line the fifty cases.
依照昨日來函, 今晚已發出威士忌5箱。
In accordance with your letter of yesterday, I am sending tonight 5 cases of whisky.
依照您上月20日的訂單, 我們已經向您發出原棉30包。
According to your order of the 20th ult., we have sent you 30 bales of raw cotton.
依照您對本公司J.先生的要求, 我們已另郵寄去10支的三合股紗樣品。
In compliance with your request to our Mr. J., we have pleasure in sending by separate post a sample of our 10s. 3-ply yarn.
依照您的要求, 我們已通過山田公司向您發去40包棉花。
Agreeably to your request, we have sent you, through Messrs. Yamada & Co., 40 bales of cotton.
9. 期滿到期
我們如期收到您7月30日的來信。
I received in due course your letter of the 30th July.
該輪將于5月5日晨, 如期到達橫濱港。
The steamer will due in Yokohama on the morning of the 5th May.
這張票據將于9月1日到期。
The bill falls due on September 1.
甚至到本月中旬, 折扣率也未下降到日率二分以下.
The discount rates have failed to come down below 2 sen per diem, even in the middle of the month.
我們如期收到您6月10日的貴函。
We have duly receiveed your valued favour of the 10th June.
10. 每個、依照
由代理
per pro.||by proxy
每年
per annum||yearly
每月
per mensem||monthly
每天
per diem||daily
每人
per man||per capital
每一個||每一件
per piece
每磅
per lb.
每一包
per b.
每一噸
per ton
每一碼
per yard
每一瓶
per bottle
百分之??
per cent||per cent.||percent||?? %
經本公司代表與你方的面談結果, 本公司愿承擔為貴公司的船運代理人。
In reference to the interview our representative had with you, we offer to your goodselves our services as shipping-agents.
隨信寄上帳單一張, 如能盡快將款匯下, 則不勝感激。
We enclose you a statement of account, for which your remittance at your earliest convenience will oblige.
我們收到您5月19日來信, 我們已于今日發電確認, 請參閱所附該電抄件。
We have received your favour of 19th May, and confirm our today's telegram as per the copy enclosed.
對于裝載貴輪船的貨物, 已辦妥保險。
We have completed the insurance on the cargo per your steamer.
11. 抱歉遺憾
此時, 我只能請您接受我的歉意。
Meanwhile, I can only ask you to accept my apologies.
請您寬恕我們的這一錯誤。
We apologize you for the mistake.
麻煩不少, 請您寬恕。
We apologize you for troubling you.
從你們 5月10日信中得知, 你方客戶仍對該條件不表滿意, 甚為遺憾。
We are sorry to learn from your letter of the 10th May that your customer is still dissatisfied with the condition.
在時機尚未成熟以前, 我們就冒昧地寫信談及此事, 對此甚表遺憾。
We are sorry that we have taken the liverty in writing you prematurely on the subject.
我們遺憾地告訴您, 其中兩箱, 質量極為差劣。
I am regretted to have to inform you that two cases of them are so bad in quality.
我們遺憾地告訴您, 本公司在R.C.15的房產, 因昨日下午失火, 已部分燒毀。
We regret to inform you that our premises at 15 R.C. were partly destroyed by fire yesterday afternoon
聽說P.R.公司已破產, 甚為遺憾。
I learnt with regret of the failure of messrs P.R. & Co.
表示抱歉
To take the liberty of doing something||To take the liberty to do something
甚感遺撼, 請多包涵。
To regret||To be sorry||To be chagrined||To be mortified||To be vexed
對此事給您帶來的不便, 請接受我們的歉意。
Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience this matter has given you.
12. 榮幸
今天, 我們感到很榮幸能和 M. 威爾森教授歡聚一堂。
Today, we feel very much honoured to have Prof. M. Wilson with us.
特別使我們感到榮幸的是能有機會遇到你們各位知名人士。
We feel speially honoured to be given this opportunity to meet such a nice group of distinguished people like you.
對于..甚感榮幸
To have the honour of doing||To have the honour to do
13. 感謝
承告知該若干套不合格產品, 我方愿妥善處理不誤。
We appreciate your telling us about the defective sets, and are glad to make things right.
在感謝您過去惠予支持的同時, 希望對我新公司也繼續給予信賴。
While thanking you for your valued support, I wish to asc for a continuance of your confidence in the new company.
藉此機會, 讓我們對凡在業務發展方面給予有力支持的朋友、客戶表示感謝。
We take this opportunity to thank our patrons and friends for the liberal support extended to us during our business career.
藉此機會, 讓我們對您過去珍貴的支持表示感謝, 對您今后的訂單, 我們將保證繼續格外關照。
We take this opportunity of thanking you for your past valued support, and of assuring you that your orders will continue to receive our best personal attention.
我們滿懷信心的向您保證, 您所給予我們任何的業務, 我們都會以完全使您滿意的方式去執行。
We can confidently assert that any business with which you may favour us will be transacted in such a manner as will afford you the fullest satisfaction.
謝謝您的查詢或詢價。
We thank you for your inquiry.
承蒙您的好意, 甚為感謝。
thank you very much for your courtesy.
謝謝您的訂貨或訂單。
thank you for your order.
14. 提供服務
我們隨時樂意為您服務。
We are always pleased to serve you at any time.
如有機會為您服務, 我們將非常感謝。
We thank you for the opportunity to be of service to you.
同時, 請牢記我們最誠摯的心愿和為您服務的熱望。
In the meantime, please be assured of our most cordial good wishes and of our desire to be of service.
請相信, 我們將非常感謝您能為我們 提供服務機會。
We wish to assure you that we appreciate an opportunity afforded us for service.
我們渴望為您服務。
We are anxious to be able to sever you.
15. 希望愿望
我們盼望著您的好消息。
We hope to hear from you favourably.
您在商場上如有需求, 即盼來函詢價。
I hope to receive your inquiries when in the market.
我們希望能收到您的訂單。
We hope to be favoured with your order.
我期待著您的好消息。
I hope to hear favourably from you.
我們希望這一行動能得到您的同意。
We hope this action will meet with your approval.
我們希望您能很快對此事做出決定。
We hope that you will give this matter prompt attention.
16. 留意簽名
惠請留意我們每個人在下面的簽名。
We would ask you kindly to note our respective signatures given below.
下面是他的簽名傳真件, 請惠予留意, 該簽名效果與我的相同。
Below you will find a facsimile of his signature, which I ask you to regard as my own.
惠請留意我的簽名。
Have the kindness to take note of my signature ...
請留意附在下面的簽名。
I request your attention to his signature, appended below.
17. 誠請回信
回信
by return||by return of post||by return of mail
為供您回信方便, 隨信附去免貼郵票的信封一個。
A return envelope that requires no postage is enclosed for your convenience in replying.
請開20美元的支票一張, 放在所附信封里, 立即寄給我們。
Make out your check for $20, put it in the enclosed envelope, and start it on its way to us--now.
為了使您從我們這里取得更進一步信息, 隨信附去明信片一張備用。
A postcard is enclosed for your convenience in requesting further information.
屆時, 用明信片告知我們, 本公司樂意奉告, 當然不會增加任何麻煩。
Then send back the postcard and we'll gladly tell you--without a bit of obligation, of course.