醫生:早上好。你哪里不舒服?
Doctor:Good morning. What's troubling you?
病人:你好,大夫。我頭疼得厲害。
Patient:Good morning, doctor. I have a terrible headache.
醫生:別著急,小伙子,告訴我怎么回事。
Doctor:All right, young man. Tell me how it got started.
病人:昨天我老流鼻涕。現在有點鼻塞。喉嚨很痛。恐怕還伴有高燒。感覺糟透了。
Patient:Yesterday I had a running nose. Now my nose is stuffed up. I have a sore throat. And I'm afraid I've got a temperature. I feel terrible.
醫生:小伙子,別擔心。讓我給你檢查一下。我先看看你的喉嚨。張開嘴說"啊"。
Doctor:Done worry, young man. Let me give you an examination. First let me take a look at your throat. Open your mouth and say "ah".
病人:啊。
Patient:Ah.
醫生:很好。把你的舌頭伸出來。好的。接下來讓我檢查以下你的胸膛。把襯衫的扣子解開。讓我檢查你的心和肺。深呼吸,屏住氣。吸氣,呼氣。順便問一下,你曾經患過肺結核嗎?
Doctor:Good. Now put your tongue out. All right, let me examine your chest. Please unbutton your shirt. Let me check your heart and lungs. Take a deep breath and hold it. Breathe in, and out. By the way, do you have a history of tuberculosis?
病人:沒有,從來沒有。
Patient:No,definitely not.
醫生:聽著,你的喉嚨發炎了。舌苔很厚。這些都是感冒的癥狀。
Doctor:Look, your throat is inflamed. And your tongue is thickly coated. You have all the symptoms of influenza.
病人:那我該怎么做呢?
Patient:What am I supposed to do then?
醫生:你需要好好休息。多喝水。我馬上給你開藥方。
Doctor:A good rest is all you need, and drink more water. I'll write you a prescription。
病人:謝謝。
Patient:Thank you very much.
醫生:不客氣。記住好好休息。
Doctor:That's all right. Remember to take a good rest.
病人:我會的。再見,大夫。
Patient:I will. Goodbye, doctor.
醫生:再見!
Doctor:Bye!
單詞 Words
temperature n. 溫度,高燒
examination n. 檢查,體檢
chest n. 胸部,胸膛
unbutton vt 解開扣子
lung n. 肺
tuberculosis n. 肺結核
definitely adv 確定地,肯定地
inflame v. 發炎
symptom n. 癥狀
influenza n. 流行感冒
prescription n. 藥方
短語 Phrases
have a running nose 流鼻涕
a sore throat 喉嚨發痛
get a temperature 發高燒
take a look at 檢查
take a deep breath 深呼吸
be supposed to 應該
write sb a prescription 給某人開藥方
句子 Sentence Structures
What's troubling you?
你哪里不舒服?
Now my nose is stuffed up.
現在有點鼻塞。
By the way, do you have a history of tuberculosis?
順便問一下,你曾經患過肺結核嗎?
相關單詞 Related words
cold 感冒
sunstroke 中風
flu 流行性感冒
fever 發燒
cough 咳嗽
bronchitis 支氣管炎
tracheitis 氣管炎
pertusis 百日咳
asthma 哮喘
pneumonia 肺炎
tuberculosis 肺結核
hepatitis 肝炎
shiver 打寒戰
相關短語 Related Phrases
fall ill 生病
be ill with 生病
suffer from 患……病
feel very bad 感到不舒服
vital signs 主要病癥
blood pressure 血壓
pulse rate 脈搏
temprature 體溫
rhythm of the heart 心率
early symptom 早期癥狀
cardinal symptom 主要癥狀
constitutional symptoms 全身癥狀
clinic symptom 臨床癥狀
run a fever 發高燒
run a temprature 發高燒
feel dizzy 頭昏眼花
be engorged 充血
be short of breath 呼吸急促
feel chilly 發冷
have difficulty in breathing 呼吸困難
have a headache 頭疼
have a sore throat 嗓子疼
have a bad cough 咳嗽得厲害
相關表達方式 Related Expressions (Describing the Illnesses )
I have been like this for about a week.
我這樣大約有一個星期了。
I've been feeling a pain here for five days on end.
我這兒連續痛了五天。
It has been off and on for a month.
這樣斷斷續續了一個月。
I cough a great deal at night.
我晚上咳嗽得厲害。
I don't feel like eating anything.
我什么都不想吃。
I have no appetite at all.
我一點胃口都沒有。
I feel a bit off color.
我感到有點不適。
I feel a pain in my abdomen.
我覺得肚子疼。
I feel very fatigued.
我覺得很疲乏。
I feel all pooped out.
我覺得筋疲力盡。
I feel a little chilly.
我感到有點冷。
I feel dizzy and I've got no appetite.
我覺得頭暈,沒有食欲。
I feel feverish.
我覺得有點發燒。
I feel like vomiting.
我想吐。
I feel rather sick.
我覺得很不舒服。
I feel shivery and I've got a sore throat.
我覺得寒戰,咽喉痛。
I have a spitting headache.
我頭痛得厲害。
(聲明:本站所使用圖片及文章如無注明本站原創均為網上轉載而來,本站刊載內容以共享和研究為目的,如對刊載內容有異議,請聯系本站站長。本站文章標有原創文章字樣或者署名本站律師姓名者,轉載時請務必注明出處和作者,否則將追究其法律責任。) |